Saturday, July 3, 2010

Almost 2 months later!!!

Ok it has been a longggg time since I last posted anything due to various issues and commitments, however almost 2 months to the day from my last post of May 5th I have received the news I had been waiting for and that is that I am starting work on Monday..HOORAY it has been a very trying time looking and applying for work, and to be honest job hunting is made worse during thes difficult economic times.

Don't know if I will be able to blog to begin with as time will be tight and I will be working full time and long hours too. Will definetely try and carry on ranting as I am sure I will have plenty to write about. It has been almost 3 years exactly since I was last working at Qatar Airways in London and that was a job I loved and felt comfortable doing, however now the industry I have gone in to is more of a challenge and I wonder how long it will take me to settle?

Don't know if anyone can concur with me on this but amazingly I was more organised while working then I have been not working!! Can't wait to get back in to work mode..Must go now as have 101 things to do on my list..

1 comment: