Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Paintballing




Here are some pictures of the very successful paintballing birthday party Eyad had on Sunday!

It was intense, and I am just so glad I decided NOT to participate this time! I left Joe to do the honours and somehow think he didnt mind! He even won the much sought after award "best dad of the day!!!"

In return I had to cook, which was a very small price to pay!

All in all it was a huge success and their faces say it all, however Joe didnt stay for long enough but work was calling and Joe if you are reading this thank you bro..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shi-Shi/ How have you been? Hope all is well with you and Eyad. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannu

    Sorry didnt see your message sooner! Hope all is well with you, you are always in my thoughts and didnt want to bug you by sending you an email where you would have felt that you had to reply! As I did read about all elnes that call wanting to see how you were, and I know how it feels when you just want to chill! I have been kind of busy well REALLY busy as have started working again after being unemployed for a while!!

    So glad to hear from you and promise to send you a longer more private email soon.

    xoxo (kiss your angels for me)

    ReplyDelete