Monday, May 3, 2010

Inspiration

Now this has blog has been a long time coming, but for various reasons has been put on hold. However after being inspired by a certain person (Hannu!) I have decided to go ahead and start ranting! Now the reasons vary from cultural (dont really mind what people think anymore!!! shock horror!) to worrying that I have nothing interesting to write about. Age as in maturity!! and inspiration from my fellow bloggers inside Libya or out like me, are now part of my daily routine and my main connection to Libya and have given me the motivation to start ranting.

Won't make this too long, but also just want to say that I rented Julie and Julia last night and although didnt think it was as amazing as it could have been thought wow I should start blogging! Meryl Streep is just such an amazing actress.


It is a bank holiday here so if the sun stays out am going to go and cut the grass and then treck down to Halfords with Eyad to look at some bikes..his birthday is on the 11th and when we came back from Canada in the summer did not ship his bike over, which I would say to anyone who is moving country and planning on shipping stuff do not leave bikes behind...

As anyone who is reading this will soon find out I am new to this and have lost my posting 6 times today (as a draft) so if anything silly is published be aware.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shock, horror! lol That's your punch line, I'm begining to assume :)

    Welcome to the blog sphere, Shi-Shi. Nice to have you here. I'll keep reading!

    Happy Birthday to Eyad!

    BTW, Sydney Sheldon is one of my favorite writers; actually he's my favorite fiction writer! I read all his books. Such a loss he's gone.

    ReplyDelete