Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hajajat

Ok, havent posted anything for the last week as was hoping to post some good news..The news that perhaps I will be in employment again..

However, no news yet, I would like to say that no news is good news but somehow I don't think so! Will just have to keep trying.

On a brighter note I met an old family friend whom you could also perhaps call a relative? Anyway just wanted to share a word that brought a huge smile to my face when I heard it and yes you guessed it, it is HAJAJAT!!! the older term for hawajeb! In other words eyebrows..Gosh I haven't heard that word in over 13 years I love hearing old style Libyan lingo it just brings back fond memories.

Joe is arriving tomorrow and wants me to cook bamia for him, and I will, just because he is driving all this way just to take Eyad paintballing with 6 of his friends for his birthday on Sunday..I will just sit and wait for them as he took me paintballing last year and I did not enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment