Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No news

I still havent had the news yet, I was told I would have to wait until Thursday which is tomorrow.

However, am optimistic..Now am off to make our favourite meal COUS-COUS!! For anyone who is interested and from the Sharq! adding brussel sprouts and cabbage to the sauce is amazing..It goes really well with the butternut squash (which I use instead of pumpkin)..Am also going to have a go at making msaiyer!! Have not had that in years..

Finally shahi kadr and listen to some majrouda and yes I am almost in our kitchen in Benghazi...sigh...........

Still can't figure out how to post pictures on this thing as everytime I attach a picture it doesnt come out on the blog? Will see if I can post one of the meal just so that my dear brother can fantasize!!

3 comments:

  1. Trust me sis, you don't need the pictures,
    my mind has already started drooling.
    let alone the fact i had a dream about the meal (HOW SAD IS THAT)and it was just beyond my reach.....NIGHTMARE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Joe. Don't let her get to you. I can FedEx some to you from Ohio, then you can send her the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannu

    I have reached an agreement with Joe and have done you proud! I didn't make cous-cous but made Bamia, and running macaroni for him instead! Therefore, you may fedex me! I wouldnt mind Mahshi, msareen or best of all aseeda! I have seen pictures on your blog and know you are an expert!

    Do you know it is almost 4 years since I last had aseeda and wait for it 13 since I last had msareen :(

    ReplyDelete