Sunday, October 24, 2010

How time flies

I can't believe it is alomst 4 months since I last posted.

Ramadan has come and gone, I have finished my probation period at work, Eyad is now in comp and winter is almost here.

I will start with Ramadan, it was a killer this year with fatour at 9.00pm at the beggining it was tough but got better towards the end. Mama came to stay for part of it which was just amazing however work would not give me time off which meant I couldn't spend alot of Ramadam time with her. Got Arabic tv which also gave us a sense of home..

Eyad started comprehensive school in September, he is growing fast and bringing complicated math homework home...

Winter is almost upon us, quite chilly now in the evening and comfort food time! I am more or less settled in work, and unfortunately dont have time to post as most of my spare time is spent driving Eyad to his activities after work and of course the obligitory weekend standing in the rain matches!

Eyad has gone to visit his dad for half term, which means i feel a bit lost without him as Sunday evenings are normally spent with me doing homework/ironing school uniforms for the week, and planning the week aheads menu. I am missing him lots but hope he has a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment